Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Policy:
PEDN Morris trading as Connect Health Services and Elite Hospitality Personnel is committed to providing a professional level of service on supplying a range of members for health facilities and hospitality services, throughout the Perth metropolitan and also regional Western Australia for a wide range of Clients; ensuring that members are highly skilled to fulfil industry requirements.
We are committed to implementing and continue to improve HSEQ management systems based on the requirements of ISO45001, 14001 and 9001.
Through the co-operative efforts of management and members, we are committed to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy place of work by providing equipment and systems of work which reduces risks to people's health and safety;
- Ensure health and safety of members and interested parties that fall under our duty of care through communication, consultation and participation of relevant interested parties.
- Commit to eliminate hazards and reduce associated OH&S risks, aim to prevent work related injury and ill health.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and other requirements associated with our operations;
- Monitor, control and minimise environmental impact arising from our activities in order to protect environment, reduce and prevent pollution.
- Train, educate and inform our workers about HSEQ issues that may affect their work; and
- Ensure the HSEQ management system is regularly reviewed to ensure the objectives are being met and that the system is suitable and effective in meeting both client and company needs.
On behalf of Connect Health Services / Elite Hospitality Personnel.